The 8th International Symposium on High-Temperature Corrosion and Protection of Materials, will take place in the archipelago of Les Embiez, Hôtel HELIOS (Web site Helios Click here).
ACCESS BY AIR
Marseille/Marignane Airport - 70 kms (www.marseille.aeroport.fr)
Toulon/Hyères Airport - 30 kms (www.toulon-hyeres.aeroport.fr)
Castellet Airport - 30 kms (www.aeroportducastellet.com)
ACCESS BY TRAIN
Sanary Ollioules or Toulon stations
Toulon and Marseille TGV stations
A shuttle bus service will be organise to drive you from and to the Embiez island at your arrival and at your departure.
At your arrival (May 20):
1 bus at 12h30 pm from Marseille airport (trip around 1h30)
1 bus at 12h30 pm from railway station St Charles - Marseille (trip around 1h30)
1 bus at 12h30 pm from Toulon railway station (trip around 30mn)
1 bus at 12h30 pm from Aix railway station (trip around 1h30)
1 bus at 17h00 pm from Hyeres airport (trip around 40mn)
1 bus at 17h00 pm from Marseille airport (trip around 1h30)
1 bus at 17h00 pm from railway station St Charles - Marseille (trip around 1h30)
1 bus at 17h00 from Toulon railway station (trip around 30mn)
At your departure on friday May 25, the shuttle bus leave from 14:30 (We should have to organise departure spread out).
Information to meet the shuttle bus in the different places
- Marseille airport : the shuttle bus will be parked in "parking des croisièristes - Terminal 2"
- Marseille, railway station St Charles : the shuttle bus will be parked in front of hôtel IBIS
- Toulon or Aix railway station : the shuttle bus will be parked in front of.
- Hyeres airport : the shuttle bus will be parked at the output luggage.
On Sunday, you have one boat each hour from 2:30pm to 7:30pm. BE CAREFUL, 7:30 is the last boat. If you don't get this one, you will have to wait until Monday morning 7:00am!!
Please plan to take at least the boat of 5:30pm or 6:30pm, or before to enjoy a nice Sunday on the island!
Don't take the risk of waiting the last boat. Also, It may be full!
ACCESS BY CAR
A50 motorway from Marseille, exit 13 to La Seyne, Six Fours, head for Six Fours le Brusc.
Landing stage at Port du Brusc
Further information www.viamichelin.fr
The accommodation fees will be included in the registration fees.
Single room or twin room will be available.
On site, you can have access to differents activities - Please contact directly the person:
- Tour around the island (scenic railway) – Contact : Monsieur Christian GRIESSER - 06 88 69 76 78
- Balnéothérapy center - Contact : 04 94 10 66 78
- VTT & Tennis - Contact : Monsieur Fabrice HATRET - 06 61 89 40 29
- Visit of the Océanographic Institut Paul Ricard - Contact : 04 94 34 02 49 or 04 94 74 46 45
- Subaqua - Contact : Monsieur CORTEGGIANNI - 06 87 61 03 20
- Boat rental - Contact : Monsieur LEGOASCOZ - 06 65 15 49 04