Click here to download the scientific program
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRESENTATION
Poster size : A0 (1.20 x 0.90)
Oral : Please send your powerpoint presentation by e-mail before the congress to firstname.lastname@example.org and put your file on a USB Key for caution (Windows XP pro System available).
3 Plenary lectures (45 mn)
-Professeur David Pui (Université du Minesota) "Nanoparticules filtration"
-Dr Philippe Vroman (ENSAIT Roubaix) "Advances in Fibers and Processes for Innovative Filter Media and related Filtration Structures"
-Professeur Pierre Aimar (Laboratoire du Génie Chimique - Toulouse) "Membrane filtration of colloidal suspensions : an overview"
Keynote lectures (30 mn)
- Professor Wallace Woon-Fong Leung (Hong Kong Polytechnic University) “Centrifugal Separation in Biotechnology”
- Professor Dietmar Lerche (LUM GmbH) “Sedimentation and Consolidation behaviour of Suspensions in Centrifugal Fields”
- Mr Alain Andre (Choquenet) “THE FILTER-PRESSES 100 % AUTOMATIC : A REALITY IN 2010"
- Dr Serge Rebouillat (LSGC Nancy, currently at DuPont Int.) “After several oil crises… what have we “taken home” and implemented in the energy demanding solid/liquid separation processes?”
- Dr Jacques VENDEL (Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire, France) "The Main Principles of the Air Filtration"
The conference will be organized on the following topics:
- Separation of dispersed phases from liquid (including decantation and thickening in gravity settlers and thickeners; cake and clarifying filtration in vacuum and pressure filters; centrifugal separations in filtering or sedimenting centrifuges and hydro-cyclones; solid-liquid expression, liquid-liquid and solid-liquid extractions; flotation for emulsions and suspensions; adsorption),
- Separation of dispersed phases from gas (including separations in filters, electrostatic precipitators, cyclones and wet scrubbers, emission reduction),
- Membrane Separation (including microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis and pervaporation),
- Predicting and monitoring of separations (including computer modeling, imaging, process monitoring, testing and validation; suspensions, emulsions and mists characterization, from nanoparticles to agglomerates ),
- Technical developments in filter media (e.g. woven and non-woven media, membranes, composite and renewable media, filter aids),
- Processes Intensification and Innovative Technologies (field assisted: electrical, magnetic, acoustic, vibrational methods in separation processes and in pre-treatment/post-treatment operations; bio- and chemical enhancement of coagulation and flocculation, advances and combined processes and equipment),
- Pre-treatment, Post-treatment and Related Processes and Technique (crystallization, coagulation and flocculation, coalescence, washing, drying),
- Product Related Filtration and Separation Applications (in, for example, water and waste water treatment, chemical and related industries, mineral industry, paper making, food and beverage production, pharmaceutical and health, textile, iron and steel, surfactants, cosmetics and perfume, electronics, automotive systems, clean room technology),
- Fluid-Particle Separation to fulfill new “green processes” requirements